About Me



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...
I love to collect art.That is what this site is all about.I have put together some of the things I have learned while hunting for art for over 15 years.I collect everything from A to Z.The only criteria is whether or not I like it.....THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!


Some of my favorite things to do:
Reading e-books
treasure hunting at yard sales
My favorite Movie
"To Sleep with Anger"
Did you know?
There are estimated to be 400 million dogs in the world.
They use various postures and other means of nonverbal communication that reveal their states of mind.
A few pics of my best friend........................
Her name is Sage and she loves to play and watch tv!!!!!!!!!!

ON A SOMBER NOTE:
 Making a positive contribution to the world is a lot more important to me than money.I seek to earn money from the ads on my site for the purpose of increasing my freedom . I don’t want to get myself stuck in a pattern of working for money only.I DO NOT SUPPORT SPAMMING.
We HAVE LOST A LOT IN RECENT YEARS.........
BUT WE KEEP GOING!!!!

0 Comments: